Friday, August 26, 2005

Watch Out Romania! I'm PISSED!


So I just got a call from my beloved Umpqua Bank informing me that some Rumanian was trying to rob me of my precious green. I will now need to wait till Tuesday to get my new card. I'm getting a little more accustomed to the ill wind that has been blowing in my direction since I returned from my vacation. I'm sure that this picture is of the culprit. I don't see why he needs my money anyhow, look at his sensible attire! I'm sure that should impress any local mountain slut he might be trying to bag. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Well, we've both been burned. I hope we've learned our lessons. But, to be honest I usually like to test my luck, so chances are there will be a similar post next week. God know what that picture will look like!

10:03 PM  
Blogger polly conway said...

dude, cud in the ass? my mind just got blown.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Site Counter