Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Johnny doesn't live here anymore.


Yes folks, that's right. Johnny Ristick (my own personal Gladys Kravitz) is no longer listening eagerly at our shared walls, or peeking out of his door when I walk past apartment 209. I would like to say that I will miss the personality he brought to the Rena Villa, but I cannot, because he was gettin' on my nerves. But I do find this to be a moment of great significance. The last time I changed unwanted neighbors, I traded a man named Reno, with a woman named Cabo, both of which were nasty locations I'll never visit, and my newest four letter words. I'm sure if this is to be a pattern Johnny's replacement will be a crazy lady named Frankie Lipstick. I'll try to be kind, but I hate her already.

3 Comments:

Blogger ted d. said...

I think that is the best policy, plan for the worst and maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised.


You look like someone that listens to loud rock music!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So happy to hear of your pleasant news. I hope to god your next neighbor is a flight attendant or something, they will not be there very much and be sleeping when they are! good luck!

5:43 PM  
Blogger polly conway said...

derek, has anyone new moved in yet? does the sound of female laughter incite them into a frenzy? do they have legal problems?

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Site Counter